Saturday 15 February 2014

Twitter Wins

I love Twitter!

At first, I was like what is all the hype over twitter?  Who would you tweet too, why you want strange people following your profile, what can you possibly do on it?


I found out that companies would throw twitter parties to win prizes; I thought I would give it a try.  It was a little confusing at the beginning; trying to tweet, make a profile, tweet specific people, follow and direct messaging.  I played around for a bit and tried my first party.  I won 6 months of free chicken. I was hooked. I would follow companies, bloggers, contesters, friends, everyone and became very good at it.  Also, I find its easier to win prizes than on Facebook or webpages.

I do fairly well winning but going back to work from maternity leave and carrying on with daily duties limits my time searching for contests.  There are links that bloggers would post for twitter parties but for just a regular retweet contest or a bloggers giveaway is getting hard for me to find.

Here are some of my twitter wins for 2013.



Try it out, you may like it.. I sure do.






No comments:

Post a Comment